Deep Moisturizing Body Butter
This moisturizing butter is one of my favorite recipes. It’s quick and easy to make, it will last you for a while, and your skin will feel soft and smell good all day. I make it all the time for myself, my kids and my husband. I bought a bunch little mason jars and ribbons and use them to gift the butter to my friends and family. They generally love it and it’s personalized.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 2h30
Glass or metal bowl
Stand or hand mixer
The Base: Choose 2 out of 3
- ¼ cup of Sky Organics Cocoa Butter: Chocolaty scent, ideal for pregnancies, deep moisturizing
- ¼ cup of Sky Organics Shea Butter: Nutty scent, great for dry skin
- ¼ cup of Sky Organics Mango Butter: Odorless, less greasy option, better option for summer
The Oils: Both are needed
- ¼ Sky Organics Coconut Oil: Cleanse your skin and relax your muscles
- ¼ Sky Organics Almond Oil: Fight aging signs, gives glow to your skin
The scent: Choose 1
- 10 drops of Sky Organics Lavender Oil: Soothing & relaxing, perfect for night cream and children
- 10 drops of Sky Organics Sweet Orange Oil: Invigorating & uplifting, ideal for mornings
- 10 drops of Sky Organics Peppermint Oil: Revitalizing & refreshing, great as a holiday gift
- Place the bowl in the a pot of boiling water, the same way a double boiler works.
- Add the two butters (Shea, Mango or Cocoa), the Almond Oil and the Coconut Oil. Wait until they melt completely.
- Stir lightly and store in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Add the essential oil (Sweet Orange, Lavender or Peppermint) and whip until the mixture become fluffy.
- Pour into mason jar.
- Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and enjoy!!