Putting together a skincare routine can be hard – we know. That’s why we’re bringing you a new series talking you through potential AM and PM skincare routines for every skin type using our green, nutrient-rich skincare products. Note that while you may display traits of oily, dry, or combination skin types, everyone's skin is unique and therefore can react differently to products. It is important to patch test any new product, before applying it all over.
1. In the mornings, instead of stripping your skin with a harsh soap cleanser, opt for a cotton pad soaked in our Organic Micellar Water. Sweep the cotton pad across your face to instantly perk up your skin, gently cleanse, and remove any residuals from last night’s skincare products. This will leave your skin feeling clean and balanced.
2. To tone and refresh skin and add some lightweight moisture, lightly mist your face with our Rose Water Facial Mist. You can also use the mist to set makeup and impart a bit of a glow.
3. Oily skin types are more likely to benefit from lightweight moisturizers in the morning. Our Organic Jojoba Oil is a great option because it is actually strikingly similar to our skin's natural oils. Allowing it to soften and moisturize skin, while also tricking skin into thinking it's perfectly hydrated - which prevents excess oil production that can cause acne.
1. Our Organic Jojoba Oil can be massaged onto dry skin in order to break down makeup and purify skin and should be removed with a warm damp washcloth for extra exfoliating power.
2. Micellar Water can be used afterward in place of a toner to balance skin while removing any residual makeup or oil.
3. Misting with our Rose Water Facial Mist keeps skin hydrated between skincare steps, allowing it to better absorb the treatments that follow it.
4. Our Mango Butter is lightweight and fast-absorbing, making it perfect for those with oily or combination skin types. High in Vitamins A and C, it's a perfect nighttime moisturizer with heaps of anti-aging and skin brightening benefits.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.