The Peppermint Castor Jojoba Oil hair mask is ideal if you’re shedding or if you’re trying to grow stronger and fuller hair. It also works great if you have bald spots or some areas where only baby hair grows.
Castor Oil by itself is ideal to strengthen hair, enhance hair growth and repair split ends. Whereas the Jojoba will remove the sebum which is present at the scalp there by promoting hair growth. Even a small quantity is enough to protect hair strands from breaking and drying up. The peppermint will give it an invigorating on top of stimulating blood flow, which also promotes hair growth.
It is best to apply the treatment, while having dry hair, on the roots and the scalp only, as Castor Oil can be tough to get out. Massage your scalp with the mixture for a few minutes. You want to keep the mask for a few hours at least, preferably under a shower cap.
When ready to remove the treatment, shampoo first on dry hair, then let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Only then you wash and condition your hair as you would regularly. Though you will feel the effects of the mask right away, you will see a vast improvement on your hair’s thickness and fullness only 3-4 months after applying it regularly.
This mask truly is a miracle maker!
- 2 Tablespoons of Castor Oil
- 1 Jojoba Tablespoon of Jojoba Oil
- 5 Drops of Peppermint Oil
- Mix the Castor Oil with the Jojoba Oil
- Heat for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add the Peppermint Oil
- Apply on the roots and massage your scalp with it.
- Tie your hair together and cover with shower cap for at least an hour (you may sleep with it)
- Wash off with your regular shampoo.