Originally used by Native Americans, Jojoba Oil has been used as a skin supplement for centuries.
Cold-pressed from the seeds of the Jojoba Scrub, our Jojoba Oil is sourced directly from organic artisanal farmers in Israel. It’s both unrefined and of the highest grade. Although Jojoba is referred to as an oil, it actually is a wax, because of a low fatty content.
What makes Jojoba special is that it tricks the body into thinking that the skin is oily; therefore the body will stop producing oil naturally. This is especially good for people who have naturally oily skins.
Oily skin is not only uncomfortable, but it also becomes a magnet for dust and other foreign agents. This could lead to acne and dandruff.
Benefits & Uses of Jojoba
- The waxiness of Jojoba will prevent external elements from entering your skin, and it will seal moisture to keep your skin hydrated from longer periods. We recommend you leave Jojoba overnight and wash your face or body in the morning.
- Jojoba’s waxy texture will protect your lips from external elements such as the wind, the cold, or casual dryness by locking in moisture. It will leave your lips soft and tender even during harsh winter days.
- The antibacterial properties and its ability to decrease skin oiliness help make Jojoba a great ally against acne.
- You can either spray some Jojoba on your cuticles to remove them with more ease without damaging the surrounding skin or, for a more thorough treatment, you can dip your nails in warm water for 5-10 minutes before applying the oil.
- Rich in Vitamins B and E, Jojoba is ideal for repairing skin that has been exposed to the sun’s UV rays.
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis can be relieved by Jojoba Oil as it acts as both an anti-inflammatory and an emollient.
- Environmental conditions, age, and frequent washing contribute to dry hands and chapped feet. Dip hands and feet in warm water for 10 minutes, then massage with Jojoba Oil. The layer of Jojoba will hydrate and lock-in the moisture to avoid further dryness.
- Jojoba will remove the sebum which is present at the scalp there by promoting hair growth. Even a small quantity is enough to protect hair strands from breaking and drying up.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.